When it comes to wardrobe must haves for every girl, then there’s nothing more classic, sexy, and versatile than a little black dress. This LBD can be worn from brunch with friends to office meetings, from your next hot date to last minute get together. This magic can be done easily with a little black dress that can be transformed time and time again with all the right accent pieces. So today here are 10 chic ways to wear this timeless frock, and make a style statement.
1. The LBD’s are a statement in themselves, so little effort like a dash of metallic sheen will give your LBD a new look. Like actress Deepika Padukone is seen sporting metallic earrings and stilettos to go with her LBD.
2. Update your little black dress with bold statement accessories. Like Sonam Kapoor can been seen adding a bold and fresh look to her dress by teaming up her LBD with a futuristic golden neckpiece.
3. Looking for the perfect inspiration on how to sport your boyfriend’s shirt with your little black dress? Then look no further than Alia Bhatt who seen sporting a chic look but cutting the monotony of black with a dash of colour.
4. Pump up the style quotient with bold accessories like a clutch bag and pair of animal-print heels. The leopard-print shoes will give your ladylike LBD a sexy edge. Check out how Isha Koppikar does the same.
5. Adding a big belt to a LBD will help you make a fashion statement like never before. The bold belt will add colour and make you look slim too. Like Kareena Kapoor donned a LBD with a golden belt than made many heads turn at the red carpet.
6. Dress up your little black dress with tights/ stocking. Whether your LBD is sleek or frilly, this new addition to the look will help you look just about right for every situation. Have a look at how Karisma Kapoor manages this look here.
7. Pair your little black dress with a pair of sexy heels. Preferably in a bright colour like Sonakshi Sinha dons pink ones that give her look a girly charm. Not only do they add to your height but also make you look like a super model.
8. Never underestimated the power of neon. With so many glitzy, eye-catching colours in this season, try and add them to your look. Team your LBD with neon colour earrings and bracelets and shoes and you are good to go. Have a look at how Ferigie sports this look with panache.
9. If anyone knows how to turn an outfit upside down (in a good way), then Sushmita Sen is your answer. This woman knows how to rock every look. Check out how she teams up a LBD with a scarf, now that is something that is sure worth trying. What do you say?
10. Team up your little black dress with a hat. Yes you got it right, a hat. Have a look at how actress Blake Lively does the same in this picture. Not only does this look feminine but it is also a classic. But the trick here is to find the perfect hat though.