Over the years watching the show ‘How I Met Your Mother’ has been my guilty pleasure. Coming from the makers of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, this show too somehow managed to touch many viewers hearts as well. And before we knew it we too were on a quest to find out who was the mother of Ted’s adorable children.
Like ‘Friends’ ‘HIMYM’ too traces the journey of a group of friends. And while watching the up’s and down’s in their life, it made me more capable to deal with a lot of stuff on my own. So much so, that I ended up learning a lot from it. Here are a compilation of eight things that left a mark on me:
1. Whatever may be the situation you can never go wrong with one thing at least. All you need to suit up and face the challenges like a man. And let’s face it Barney Stinson’s suit made him stand out of the crowd.
2. You need not compromise in love and jump the gun for just about anyone. Sit patiently and wait for the right one to make all the effort. Isn’t this what Ted did and see how things turned out for him?
3. Even though you cannot predict what the future has in store for you but this doesn’t mean you should go back to the past just for the sheer comfort of the situation. Robin knew what she was saying and try and understand what she meant.
4. The good, the bad and the ugly all make more sense once you have a partner in crime. Just like Barney Stinson did at one point of time. Life is more beautiful when you have someone to share it with.
5. And when everything is going out of sorts the right thing to do is to take time off and perhaps try playing a game. I suggest laser tag!! We all know that Barney Stinson did love the game, it’s never too late to try it out.
6. Barney Stinson may not know much about relationships but believe me this guy made the most sense some situation. Haven’t you felt what Barney is trying to say in this picture? Don’t you know the feeling! It’s okay to vent out what you feel sometimes.
FOR MORE FOLLOW ME ON: https://www.instagram.com/thegirlwithapinkphone/