If you haven’t watched this show, then believe you me you have no idea what exactly are you missing. Little did the makers of the show know that even after more than a decade of F.R.I.E.N.D.S being off air, audience across the globe are still hooked to the most iconic television series of all time.
The show basically traces the journey of a group of six friends over various seasons and see how they grow with the change in time. Personally I think F.R.I.E.N.D.S as a show managed to teach us so much about relationship even without trying to. For those who are still clueless read on to find out how the show sums up every relationship you have ever had in a series of quotes from the show.
1. We have all been in Chandler’s place; needy and desperate for attention from that “special someone”. But come to think of it, don’t we all want the same thing…LOVE! So next time you feel down and out read this and you’ll know that you are not the only one who feels like this.
2. Has there been a time in your life when you have wanted someone to pick you so bad? I know finding Mr/Miss Right is a tough task but this doesn’t necessarily mean you have to become extremely needy. Hold your head high!!
3. You’ll all agree with Rachel on this, relationships are a tricky game you see. But what’s wrong in making the first move? What’s wrong in letting him/her know that you like them? Try it, the results will surprise you for sure.
4. Imagine if you actually speak up and you might just have what Ross and Rachel found! You have no idea what you are missing out on. Man up and speak up without wasting any more time.
5. In case it doesn’t work out don’t be as clueless as Joey. There will be more relationships, you will find the right person. Until then keep looking and don’t lose hope! And most importantly rejection isn’t the end of the road there is a reason why some relationships don’t work out! Accept it!
6. Going crazy and questioning all your decisions isn’t the next step! Just because one relationship didn’t work out doesn’t mean the rest won’t. Breathe in and out and let the fresh air put some sense into your head and kick out all the funny ideas like Rachel has below.
7. While some will move on their will still be a few who will keep on holding onto the memories like Ross does. It may seem like the end of the world but trust me when I say, it does get better. If it’s meant to be it will happen, just give it time.
8. Accepting rejection is okay but don’t go ballistic like Phoebe. Not all relationships suck. There is still hope and someone is still waiting for you. Becoming bitter will just make things difficult for you!
9. It’s easier said than done but once you realise it does become better, EVENTUALLY. I promise…
10. Learn from Rachel and live by this line and you’ll never be miserable again.
FOR MORE FOLLOW ME ON: https://www.instagram.com/thegirlwithapinkphone/